Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Food 4 Less trip

This morning I needed bacon for breakfast and I got that and a bunch of goodies for less than $10

Gain: Regular Price $4.98 on sale for $3.98- $2 Coupon = $2.98 each
Hydro Schick razors: Regular price $10.98 on sale for $2.98 - $2 coupon = .98 for each
Hydro Schick shaving gel: Regular price $3.98 - Coupon = Free. If you buy any razor you get the shaving gel for free
Jennie-O Turkey Bacon: Regular price $3.98 on sale for $2, no coupon

Total befor taxes: $9.92










4 comments:

  1. That is really impressive! I wish there was a Food4Less near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really amazing! I am so going to try my hand at extreme couponing and start building a reserve of stuff for the Zombie apocalypse. When all men are hairy with their beards, I'll have a smooth as a baby's butt face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing this?!? So awesome, I wish I could coupon like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does this work with the coupons? I think it is a great way to save money....

    ReplyDelete